- Crowns give you a natural looking smile
- Crowns provide support for damaged or broken teeth
- After a root canal, teeth become brittle. A crown provides support and strength and ensure a useful life for the tooth.
- Crowns enable you to chew again with a broken tooth
Dental problems that arise through disease, natural wear or accident are often easily correctable with the use of Dental Crowns and bridgework. These types of repairs rely on high quality materials.
Bridges and/or crowns are excellent long-term treatments for dental problems that arise from:
- Loss of teeth
- Broken/cracked teeth
- Teeth that suffer from excessive wear
- Old or deteriorating fillings
- Damage from an accident
Pain can result from small hairline cracks in the back chewing teeth with fillings. Crowns can be placed on such a tooth to minimize pain and return full chewing function.
Front teeth can become stained, chipped or weakened as a result of older fillings. In cases where a porcelain veneer can’t be used, bridges and porcelain crowns are excellent solutions.