Lost a tooth? Wouldn’t it be great to replace it with a dental implant that:
- Feels the same as your natural tooth when you bite and chew?
- Looks as beautiful?
- Allows you to eat the same foods?
- Bites and chews as effectively?
- Provides the same support for your cheeks and lips?
- Prevents the bone at the site of the lost tooth from deteriorating?
These are some of the amazing benefits you can expect from replacing a lost tooth with dental implants.
Evansville Dentists Dr. David Hubert and Dr. Adam Hubert use a procedure in which a small titanium post is bonded with the supporting bone structure. This is the same bone structure that supports your natural teeth. Once bonded, the titanium post provides a base for the artificial tooth that’s as strong as the original.
For many, this is a life-changing procedure. With Dental implants, you can be comfortable knowing that you can eat what you want without fear of pain or interference with speech. You can also be confident that your bone remains healthy and that your cheeks or lips look natural.