Typically, your initial office visit will include:
- An oral exam by either Dr. David Hubert or Dr. Adam Hubert.
- A review of exam findings
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Smile Assessment
- A discussion of your treatment options
Treatment can usually be performed on the same day. In the event of a complicated medical history, it might become necessary to schedule a second appointment for a more detailed evaluation or to provide treatment.
We ask that you bring the following information to your first appointment:
- Recent x-rays from your previous dentist. Your dentist can forward your x-rays to Hubert Family Dentistry or you may bring them yourself to your appointment.
- New x-rays will be taken during your visit.
- A list of medications you are using.
- Completed dental insurance forms, if applicable. This will help us process your claims.
PLEASE NOTE: All Children and Young Adults up to the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.