Adherence to rigorous procedures in controlling and preventing infection benefits everyone – you the patient, your dentist, and the staff.
Your trust in Hubert Family Dentistry is valued. That’s why you’re encouraged to discuss your concerns with Dr. David Hubert and Dr. Adam Hubert. It’s also why you can expect clear answers.
The Procedures and Recommendations of the following federal agencies are strictly followed:
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPS)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
These Procedures and Recommendations include:
- The use of face masks and gloves
- Chemical disinfection of surfaces
- Sterilization of all tools and equipment prior to use
- The use of disposable products
- Disinfectant hand soap
- Tested hand washing procedures
An autoclave is used to sterilize all reusable equipment and dental hand pieces. The autoclave kills viruses and bacteria by using:
Everything at Hubert Family Dentistry is centered around making you comfortable and at ease while receiving state-of-the-art dental care. Please feel free to ask questions at any time about our daily infection control procedures.