Invisalign is a see through mouthpiece designed to straighten your teeth while being unseen, unlike braces. To discuss clear braces, or Invisalign in the Evansville, Indiana area, please contact us to schedule your appointment.
If you would like more information on the Invisalign product and procedure, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses clear, removable mouth pieces, called aligners, to straighten your smile without using unsightly metal braces.
- Drs. David Hubert and Adam Hubert use their dental knowledge, and 3D computer images to create your custom aligners.
- Each Aligner is worn for two weeks, but is removed to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As each aligner is worn, it moves your teeth slightly. Each series of aligners is worn until your teeth have moved into a desirable position.
- An appointment is made once every six weeks to ensure your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Every smile is different, but the average number of months for treatment is 9 to 15, while the average number of aligners worn is between 18 and 30. Every patient is different, so these numbers may vary.